Sunday, July 15, 2007

Alive

I 'm feeling nothing,
but all alone...
Just missing someone
I don't even know...
But until I find him,
I 'll wait patiently,
just feeling nothing
inside of me.
And where are you baby...?
Where can you be...?
Why aren't you here,
loving me?
'Cause I want to kiss you
and make you feel right,
I want to lay with you
all through the night...
And I wanna feel passion, I wanna feel pain,
I wanna weep at the sound of your name,
come make me laugh or come make me cry,
just make me feel alive...
And so I wait
for that glorious day,
when the one I dream of
comes my way.
And when our lips touch
so tenderly,
I know I 'll feel something
inside of me...
I wanna feel passion, I wanna feel pain,
I wanna weep at the sound of your name,
come make me laugh or come make me cry,
just make me feel alive...


ΥΓ: Το ακούω πολύ τις τελευταίες μέρες. Και θυμήθηκα πως είναι και χρωστούμενο στην Αργυρένια.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Θα το πάρω σαν δώρο γενεθλίων για αύριο. Σ' ευχαριστώ, με εκφράζουν απόλυτα οι στίχοι...

Καλημέρα, καλή βδομάδα και καλό διάβασμα αστεράκι μου.

Σμακ!

Monday, July 16, 2007 7:44:00 am  
Blogger mad2luv said...

τ ε λ ε ι ο...

Monday, July 16, 2007 9:16:00 am  
Blogger Jason said...

Ωπ, πότε πρόλαβες να το δεις;
Ααα ναι το είχαμε πει αυτό κάποτε αλλά το είχα ξεχάσει... Χρόνια πολλά!!!

Monday, July 16, 2007 6:02:00 pm  
Blogger jul said...

Πανέμορφο κομμάτι...

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 6:46:00 am  
Blogger Φανή said...

χμ.. δεν το ξερω αυτο το τραγουδι αλλα εχει ωραιους στιχους.. κατσε να το ψαξω...

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 11:21:00 pm  
Blogger Jason said...

Εκεί που είναι το όνομα τα τραγουδιού, είναι link, πατάς πάνω και σε μεταφέρει στο yousendit, όπου και έχω ανεβάσει το τραγούδι, και από εκεί το κατεβάζεις.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 12:03:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home